Monitor and optimize the performance of your web site. Increase conversions.
Your site’s performance heavily influences the success of your business in multiple ways. The Uptrends web site performance monitoring service lets you stay on top of your business’s success by having real time and historical data showing your site’s performance around the clock, as well as instant alerts when performance problems arise.
- 47% of consumers expect a Web page to load in 2 seconds or less
- 40% would abandon a site if it takes more than 3 seconds
- 75% would be less likely to return to the website again if web page load time is too slow
- Overall, 52% of online shoppers stated that quick page loading is important to their site loyalty
- After a poor site experience, 27% are less likely to buy from that retailer off-line
- Slow load time now affects your search engine rankings too!
- Web site performance monitoring at the page element level
For the ultimate in web site performance monitoring, Uptrends provides a Full Page Check feature. With our Full Page Check, you can verify the response, connection and download speeds of every page element on any given website. Results are displayed in a simple to read waterfall chart which allows you to quickly focus in on page elements that are negatively affecting the performance of your website.
The Full Page Check can be run on an ad-hoc basis through the Uptrends control panel, or it can be set up to run automatically every few minutes around the clock. Our web site performance monitoring is easy to set up, it does not require any software installation. If you set it up to run the web site performance monitoring service automatically, you can opt to receive alerts whenever a user defined percentage of page elements fail to loads or when the downloaded data from sight exceeds or fails to meet a certain user defined size in bytes. Additionally, you can configure your account to exclude or include third party elements in the course of monitoring. With our web site performance monitoring service you will have a wide array of options at your finger tips, yet the layout and design of the control panel is still among the most simple to use in the industry! With our simple to use control panel, you can configure an infinite number of users, SMS and email alerts to be sent in real time whenever an error occurs on your site as well as generate easy read reports which detail your website’s uptime and page load time over any period of time.