2. Use License
By using our Services, you agree on behalf of yourself, your users and your attendees, not to (i) modify, prepare derivative works of, or reverse engineer, our Services; (ii) knowingly or negligently use our Services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks, user accounts, or the Services; (iii) transmit through the Services any harassing, fraudulent or unlawful material; (iv) market, or resell the Services to any third party; (v) use the Services in violation of our policies, applicable laws, or regulations; (vi) use the Services to send unauthorized advertising, or spam; (vii) harvest, collect, or gather user data without their consent; or (viii) transmit through the Services any material that may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
The Content and materials of this Site may include inaccuracies or errors and Site-Monitoring.com may make improvements and changes to the services described in this Site at any time, without notice. Site-Monitoring.com periodically changes, but makes no commitment to update, the Content on this Site.
You may not use the services on the Site to publish or distribute any information (including software or other content) which is illegal, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is abusive, hateful, profane, pornographic, threatening or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law.
Site-Monitoring.com reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice. Your continued use of any Service following the posting of any changes will mean that you have accepted and agreed to the changes.
7. Governing Law
These Terms are governed by the laws of CA. You and Site-Monitoring.com consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of CA for any legal action connected in any way to these Terms or use of this Site. You and Site-Monitoring.com waive any rights to a jury trial for any claim or cause of action arising out of these Terms or use of this Site.
1. The Service collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through the Service’s technologies. In order to access certain content and to make use of additional functionality and features of the Service, we ask you to register for an account by completing and submitting a registration form, which may request additional information.
2. We may on occasion also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information that we obtain from other sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies.
3. Site-Monitoring.com takes precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical security measures.
4. This Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to non-Site-Monitoring.com websites or resources. Because the Site-Monitoring.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the Site-Monitoring.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources,
5. No copyrighted material or other Content may be performed, distributed, downloaded, uploaded, modified, reused, reproduced, reposted, retransmitted, disseminated, sold, published, broadcast or circulated or otherwise used in any way whatsoever except as expressly stated either in such materials or in this Agreement without express written permission of the Site-Monitoring.com or permission of the copyright owner.